Pain Traditional



 Bread making is something that I am not just doing for eat, required skill and knowledge of bread of course and artistic mind with creativity which link to my job.
I made this coupé(Meaning of "Scored"), Small individual size of french bread using "pain traditional" dough. I made my own leaven with raisin 2 weeks ago.

What I reckon is, they tastes way different from store-bought one.
What I recommend is, pile up some cheese on top and then toast them until gets a bit crunchy.
Grind good amount of black pepper, and enjoy!
Simple yet, makes your breakfast something amazing.

Home-Made Leaven (about 4-5times of bread you can bake with)
80g Organic raisin(the one with NO-OIL COATING)
240ml Tap water

1, Prepare clean jar(preferably wide bottom with glass made one), Make sure the jar is dried.
Mix all the ingredient and leave for a week in warm place.

*It takes about 3days to be ready in summer time, 4~5days in spring/autumn time, a week to 10 days in winter time.

*Not to place under the sun.

*Shake once a day to let them breath.

This entry was posted on 2013年3月18日月曜日 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply